GASTRONOMIC EXHIBITION 2013
BASES 5° GASTRONOMIC EXHIBITION 2015
31 JANUARY and 01 FEBRUARY
Place: SAMA enclosure Angol
Contact: Mr. Jaime Badilla - 9 76474211
ORGANIZED BY FOLKLORISTS ASSOCIATION OF ANGOL
Legal personality N° 738
Foundation on April 20, 2002
1. The Gastronomic Exhibition of Angol, will be held the 12 and 13 of January 2013, in the enclosure Sama.
2. It shall be organized by the Folklorists Association of Angol.
3. May participate in this traditional feast only institution, organizations and non-profit committees.
4. The folk organizations that make up the Folklorists Association of Angol, will participate with a stand without nomination.
5. There will be stands of cook and lower stands.
6. Databases and applications for interested will be available in the tourism office located on the Main Square from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00 hrs., Radio Voz de la Tierra from 09:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 18:00 hrs.
7. The Postulations of typical dishes will open on December 24 2012 and will be closed on January 07, 2014.
8. Requests must include name and recipe of the typical dish, price, institution name, legal representative, address, phone.
9. The typical dishes will be selected on Monday 07 of January and will be announced through local media.
10. The stands of cook must pay $37,000 (includes fumigation), and the smaller stands must pay $27,000 (includes fumigation), in addition must pay right of Impto. (Servicio de Impuestos Internos).
11. Will be requested each tenant of the cook stands a guarantee of $40,000 by concept of water and light, payable only in cash.
12. The location of the stands within the Sama enclosure will be in a specific area.
13. The organizers will provide drinking water and electricity to the tenants.
14. Each stand will be decorated and furnished by the tenants, It prohibited the use of all kinds of branches.
15. Each tenant must be key for water, light bulbs, (the installation must be in accordance with safety standards), sink, ceiling, tables, and trash collectors.
16. It is responsibility of each tenant maintain the hygiene in their stand.
17. The control that performs the service of health and before any anomaly found will be exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
18. The tenants can use refrigerators and food preservatives.
19. In the stands where handling fire there must be a fire extinguisher.
20. Not be allowed the use of electrical appliances such as kettles, electric fryer, microwave, hi-fi system.
21. The cook stands must not sell any punch.
22. Each stand must be name of the institution, the dish, prices and Chilean flag.
23. The entered furniture to the enclosure Sama, will be the exclusive responsibility of the tenants.
24. Five credentials will be deliver to the cook stands and three credentials to the smaller stands.
25. The inauguration will be on Saturday January 12, 2013 at 12:00 hrs. which does not remove the right stands to sell their dishes from the morning.
26. The schedule to the public will be according to permit issued by the municipality of Angol.
27. In the Fire station the tickets will be sold, with a price of $700.
28. Every person who enters to the SAMA enclosure with folk clothing can enter without tickets.
29. Vendors may not enter that do not correspond to the selected or approved by the organization.
30. The guards will be hired by the organization.
31. The Gastronomic exhibition will be enlivened by folk groups of the city and invited by the Folklorists Association.
32. The Folklorists Association have supervisors with their respective credentials for the fulfillment of the bases.
33. The Folklorists Association of Angol will not be responsible of the toilets, will be the exclusive responsibility of the person who is awarded the contract.